Author Topic: car insurance quotes  (Read 565 times)

Christian9

• Level 1
  • auto insurance ri cheapest car insurance auto insurance careers car insurance companies
    • View Profile
car insurance quotes
« on: October 09, 2017, 06:11:40 PM »
auto finance calculator
cheapest car insurance
free auto insurance quotes online
car insurance companies

Floydesedq

• Level 1
    • View Profile
car insurance quotes
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 03:18:43 AM »
The insurance companies should be made to provide a similar car to the one they are repairing regardless of fault or non fault accident.

JeffPaxo

• Level 1
    • View Profile
car insurance quotes
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 02:15:41 AM »
As I didnt have a back injury before and returned the courtesy car as couldnt drive it due the inadequate size. I told the garage I returned to, the broker and the insurance company. They have possibly recorded those calls.
I have been to the hospital and been provided medication for muscle spasm as caused by the injury.
Why is the courtesy car "typically" a small hatchback. The insurance companies should be made to provide a similar car to the one they are repairing regardless of fault or non fault accident.
It should be made clear before accepting the policy what car would be given in that instant.
Anyone with more constructive advice please?

Nabilyycso

• Level 1
    • View Profile
car insurance quotes
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 09:23:29 AM »
The courtesy car is typically a small hatchback.  If you wanted something bigger and your claim was non fault,  you could have hired something bigger and claimed back from the 3rd parties Insurers.

How do you prove your back injury has anything to do with the small car?  This would be laughed out of any court.

GaloGoho

• Level 1
    • View Profile
car insurance quotes
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 11:46:18 PM »
Can anyone help please?

I have a back injury due to being given an ultra small courtesy car. Is there a way I can claim for this as my apparent personal accident insurance sold by my car insurers only covers me for death,loss of limb or eyesight

Was I wrong to presume I would get an average car for my 7 seater?
Wasnt looking for a straight swap but an average saloon would have sufficed.

Now I have back spasms and sleepless nights due to trying to get into the Matiz which I returned as uncomfortable to drive therefore unsafe in my opinion.

Any help/advice would be welcome.
Thank you.